Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions:
BEAU-PORT LIMITED TERMS OF SALE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE.
1. 1 Formation of the contract
1. 1.1 These terms of sale apply to all goods supplied by BEAU-PORT LIMITED, registered in England and Wales number 3791447 (the Supplier).
2. 1.2 No contract exists between you and the Supplier for the sale of any goods until the Supplier has received and accepted your order and sends you confirmation in writing or by email to the address or email address you have given. Once the Supplier does so, there is a binding legal contract between us.
3. 1.3 The contract is subject to your right of cancellation (see below).
4. 1.4 The Supplier may change these terms of sale without notice to you in relation to future sales.
2. 2 Description and price of the goods
1. 2.1 The description and price of the goods you order will be as shown in the Suppliers current catalogue or on its website at the time you place your order.
2. 2.2 The goods are subject to availability. If on receipt of your order the goods you have ordered are not available in stock, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible, and refund or recredit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
3. 2.3 Every effort is made to ensure that prices shown in the Suppliers current catalogue or shown on its website are accurate at the time you place your order. If an error is found, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible and offer you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling your order. If you cancel, the Supplier will refund or recredit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods.
4. 2.4 Save where stated in the section of the Suppliers catalogue or website the price includes all delivery charges.
5. 2.5 The price of the goods and delivery charges are inclusive of VAT.
1. 3. 3 Payment for the goods and delivery charges can be made by any method shown in the Suppliers current catalogue or shown on its website at the time you place your order.
4. 4 Delivery
1. 4.1 The goods you order will be delivered to the address you give when you place your order, except that deliveries are not made outside the United Kingdom, and some parts of the United Kingdom are not covered, as shown in the Suppliers current catalogue or on its website at the time you place your order.
2. 4.2 If delivery cannot be made to your address, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible, and where delivery charges are not included in the price will refund or recredit you for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for delivery.
3. 4.3 You will be advised by e-mail or telephone when delivery is to be effected. If there is no one at the address given who is competent to accept delivery of the goods, you will be notified of an alternative delivery date or a place to collect the goods. The Seller reserves the right to invoice for a reasonable delivery charge in circumstances where delivery is not accepted on the due date or at the address given.
4. 4.4 Every effort will be made to deliver the goods as soon as possible after your order has been accepted, and in any event within 30 days of your order. However, the Supplier will not be liable for any loss or damage suffered by you through any reasonable or unavoidable delay in delivery. In this case, the Supplier will inform you as soon as possible.
5. 4.5 You will become the owner of the goods you ordered and responsible for risk of loss of or damage to them once they have been delivered to you.
5. 5 Your right of cancellation
1. 5.1 You have the right to cancel the contract at any time up to the end of seven working days after you receive the goods (see below). A working day is any day other than weekends and bank or other public holidays. The right of cancellation will not apply where the goods are to be made to your own specification build or colour unless the Supplier agrees in writing or by e-mail that it shall apply.
2. 5.2 To exercise your right of cancellation, you must give written notice to the Supplier by hand or post, fax or email, at the address, fax number or email address shown below, giving details of the goods ordered and (where appropriate) their delivery.
3. 5.3 If you exercise your right of cancellation after the goods have been delivered to you, you will be responsible for the reasonable costs (including any reasonable restocking charge payable to the manufacturer of the goods, the restocking charge is 25% of the cost of the item you wich to return. ) incurred by the Supplier in collection of the goods from your address but you are not obliged to return the goods to the Supplier. You must take reasonable care to ensure the goods are not damaged in the meantime.
4. 5.4 Once you have notified the Supplier that you are cancelling the contract, the Supplier will refund or recredit you within 30 days for any sum that has been paid by you or debited from your credit card for the goods less the cost of the delivery.
5. 5.5 If you do not return the goods as required, the Supplier may charge you a sum not exceeding the direct costs of recovering the goods.
6. 5.6 You do not have the right to cancel the contract if the order is for audio or video recordings or computer software which have been unsealed by you, or for goods which by their nature cannot be returned or are liable to deteriorate or expire rapidly. The Supplier will notify you at the time your order is accepted if this applies.
6. 6 Warranty
1. 6.1 All goods supplied by the Supplier are supplied with the benefit of such warranty or guarantee as is given by the manufacturer of such goods. This warranty does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
2. 6.2 This warranty does not apply to any defect in the goods arising from fair wear and tear, wilful damage, accident, negligence by you or any third party, use otherwise than as recommended by the Supplier, failure to follow the Suppliers instructions, or any alteration or repair carried out without the Suppliers approval.
3. 6.3 If the goods supplied to you develop a defect while under warranty, or you have any other complaint about the goods, you should notify the Supplier in writing at the address, fax number or email address shown below.
7. 7 Data protection
1. 7.1 The Supplier will take all reasonable precautions to keep the details of your order and payment secure, but unless the Supplier is negligent, the Supplier will not be liable for unauthorised access to information supplied by you.
2. 7.2 The Supplier will only use the information you provide about yourself for the purpose of fulfilling your order, unless you agree otherwise. The Supplier would like to notify you of products and offers that may be of interest to you from time to time, and if you would like to be notified of these, please tick the box when prompted at the check out. You can correct any information about you, or ask for information about you to be deleted, by giving written notice to the Supplier at the address, fax number or email address shown below.
8. 8 Applicable law
1. 8. 8These terms of sale and the supply of the goods will be subject to English law, and the English courts will have jurisdiction in respect of any dispute arising from the contract.